In the meantime, the more uncommon features you do not see on other smartwatches are simply Digital Touch which you can use to draw pictures to send to friends, or customizing various detailed Watch faces. It was meant for health and fitness tracking, it is a fun little trick when showing off the wearable, if only for its equally cool and slight creep factor.
Maybe the oddest specialty of the Apple Watch is its ability to send heartbeats to fellow Apple Watch wearers. There are not as many apps for the Watch as there are for Android Wear and quite a few have simply been ported over, meaning not every single Watch feature has been properly utilized. With your Apple Watch, you are always pound of its powerful functions.
You can read and record your heartbeat for health and fitness purposes. In addition that, you can also send the heartbeat in a haptic vibration form to another Apple Watch wearer. Therefore, you can share your heartbeat with them. Here are the ways to send heartbeat with Apple watch:
1. Press the side button beneath the Digital Crown to open the Friends interface.
2. Once here, select the friend you would like to send your heartbeat to. Note this only works for people who own an Apple Watch.
3. Tap the Digital Touch icon it is the little hand under your friend’s face on the bottom middle part of the screen.
4. Using two fingers, press the screen.
5. A pink heart-shaped blob will pop up as a representation of your heartbeat. The Watch’s haptics will kick in and you will fundamentally feel the heart-beat rhythm you are sending off to your friend.
6. Hold the screen down for a longer heartbeat message or move your fingers away for a short heartbeat hello.
Now, you can let someone know you are thinking of them from far away, or just weird out your other Apple Watch-wearing friends.