Wiko – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Wiko View2 Go smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a massive battery that delivers enough storage.
Wiko View2 Go Features
The smartphone features a 5.93 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution at 282 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 505 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 12 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Anthracite, Gold, Cherry Red, Deep Bleen, and Supernova.
Wiko View2 Go Specs
• 5.93 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution
• 282 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 octa core processor
• Adreno 505 graphics processor
• 3GB of RAM
• 32GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB
• 12 megapixel rear camera
• 5 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Anthracite, Gold, Cherry Red, Deep Bleen, and Supernova