Previously, the ZTE – Chinese smartphone manufacturer revealed its new flagship devices, dubbed as the ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini. Now the company has announced the availability of the smartphone. The phone comes in two different models, namely the High edition or the standard edition. The main highlight of the smartphone is that, its dual camera setup.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 × 1920 pixels resolution at 424 ppi pixel density. The phone is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches.
The phone runs on the outdated Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, and there is no word whether the company will update it with the latest Nougat OS or not. The smartphone comes in two models: standard edition and High edition. For the processor, the standard edition is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa core processor, while the higher edition packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa core processor. Both models come with an Adreno 510 graphic processor.
As far as the storage is concerned, the standard edition comes with a 4GB of RAM plus 64GB of storage, while the Higher model packs a 6GB of high speed RAM along with the same 64GB of built-in storage. For the storage expansion, there is a MicroSD card slot that can boost storage capacity up to 256GB.
Regarding the photography, the smartphone sport a dual 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, and dual LED flash. On the front, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera for capturing beautiful selfies.
To power the phone, there is a non-removable Li-Po 2,950mAh battery. The phone will available in four color options: Elegant Black, Gold Black, Champagne Gold, and Red.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini Specs
- 2 LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 1080 × 1920 pixels resolution
- 424 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa core processor (standard edition)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa core processor (High edition)
- 4GB RAM plus 64GB storage (standard edition)
- 6GB RAM plus 64GB storage (High edition)
- Dual 13 megapixel rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 2,950mAh battery
- Color options: Elegant Black, Gold Black, Champagne Gold, and Red
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini Price