Gigabyte announced an entry-level mid-size gaming laptop that is powered by 6th generation Intel Core processor. The new laptop namely: Q25N v5. The device is equipped with a 15.6-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels. Graphics performance is boosted through NVIDIA GeForce 940MX. Map is able to boast 2 gigabyte of GDDR5. An Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Skylake) is inside the device. Clocked at 2.6 GHz, Turbo Boost technology enables it to reach 3.5 GHz. The chip is made on 14 nm technology.
The memory depends on the configuration. You can install up to 32 gigabyte of RAM (DDR4-2133). There’s room for 2 hard drives up to 2 terabyte. The processor has 6 MB of L3 cache and Intel HD Graphics 530. It supports triple-storage system consisting of a 2.5-inch HDD slot, and a swappable bay. There are also stereo speakers, LAN controller, a slot for M.2 drive 512 GB, 3 ports USB 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n and D-Sub.
The Q25N v5 is also pretty good in terms of audio. It has a pair of 2W speakers with impressive quality thanks to Sound Blaster Cinema 2, that includes SBX Surround and SBX Dialog Plus. Wired networking is quite fast with 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
Q25N v5 Key Features and Specs:
- 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX GDDR5 2GB Graphics
- Latest DDR4 memory
- M.2 PCIe SSD for Blazing-Fast Storage (optional)
- Sound Blaster Cinema 2 Technology
- Swappable ODD / HDD slot for Massive Triple-Storage (up to 512GB M.2 SSD + 4TB HDD)
- Weight: ~2.5kg (w/ODD and 6-cell battery)
- Dimensions: 374(W) x 252(D) x 14 ~ 31.4(H)mm.