Aryan Pasha Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More – technomiz.com
Aryan Pasha is an Indian lawyer and bodybuilder who is known for being the first transman bodybuilder of India.
Aryan Pasha was born a girl as ‘Nyla’ on Thursday, 5 December 1991 (age 29 years; as of 2020) in Delhi, India. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He did his schooling from St. Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School, Delhi. He wanted to do his bachelors in sociology from Delhi University but was denied admission. Then he tried for Rizwi Law College, affiliated to Bar Council of India and Mumbai University and earned his degree in Law. When he turned 19, he underwent sex reassignment surgery in a hospital in NCR. Talking about his transition, he said,
After the transition, I became so comfortable in my body and it started showing in everything I did. I had always been an media student but after the transition, I topped my school in class 12″
He then got identified himself as ‘male’ in all his documents and got a new name- Aryan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
His father, Javed Akhtar Pasha, is a former geologist and Director at Pasha Properties Pvt. Ltd. His mother’s name is Payal Pasha.
He has three sisters Ayesha Pasha, Vidhi Pasha, and Aeyman Pasha.
Relationships & Wife
When he was 23 years old, he met transgender activist Laxmi Narayan Tripathi at a queer convention in Delhi, and they both became friends. He then dated three girls but his relationships didn’t work out well. In 2018, he started dating Laxmi, and in 2019, the couple got engaged to each other and married later. He is twelve years younger than Laxmi.
Aryan Pasha is a practising lawyer and used to work for Multiple Action Research Group (MARG), an NGO where he used to give admitido training to other social activists. He is an advocate for inclusivity and equality and has constantly pushed the government to support for all-inclusive sports tournaments – something that Indian and international events lack at large. In 2017, he decided to participate in a bodybuilding contest and started preparing for Musclemania India, a bodybuilding event, in men’s category. As it was a natural bodybuilding competition, participants were not allowed to take the hormone supplements including testosterone. He informed the organisers that being a trans man he required regular testosterone doses as part of his post-surgery hormone replacement therapy, and it was decided that he only needed to skip the last dosage before the contest. By participating in the contest in Musclemania Contest in 2018, he became India’s first transman to compete in a bodybuilding event, in the men’s category and was placed second.
Later he participated in other bodybuilding contests such as International Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation (IBFF) 2019, International Health, Sports & Fitness Festival (IHFF) 2019, and IFBB Pro League 2020.
- Reportedly, his ancestors belong to Turkey.
- He used to dress up as a boy in his home and even changed schools because he didn’t want to wear a girl’s uniform. Because he was always dressed as a boy, everyone including his friends used to think that he was a boy.
- Aryan says that he was a very lonely and depressed person and had suicidal tendencies, growing up.
- Aryan’s mother helped him a lot in his issues regarding his gender; the first person to realise that he had gender issues was his mother. His mother told his father about it but he neglected it saying it was just a phase. His mother convinced his father that he was going through gender issues. In fact, when he turned 16, his mother told him (Aryan) about gender reassignment surgery.
- He was an athletic person throughout his childhood and played several sports in school and was a national-level skating champion.
- He was also a part of his school’s boy’s básquet team but had to hide his identity earlier. No one in his team except his coach knew that he was a girl.
- Sometime in 2014, he picked up weight training to add bulk to his lean frame. Slowly it became his hobby, which then turned to passion.
- At first, he wanted to compete in an all-trans bodybuilding competition in America’s Atlanta called ‘Trans FitCon.’ However, he failed to get a visa and began preparing for Musclemania India. He competed with men as most sporting events do not have a separate category for transgender participants.
- In 2019, he was featured in the Sports Nutrition Brand MuscleBlaze’s video titled Naam Hai Ziddi (Part 2), based on sports athletes.
- In September 2020, the central government constituted the National Council for Transgender Persons, which was formed under Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019 and consisted of five community members and five experts from NGO’s (with a tenure of 3 years). He was one of the five experts in the council.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- He has four tattoos on his body. There is ‘LA’ inked on the right side of his chest; there are some words (which reads- All I am I owe to my mom) written on his right arm; there are two tattoos on both, inside and outside of his left forearm.
#Aryan #Pasha #Wiki #Height #Age #Girlfriend #Wife #Family #Biography #technomiz.com