EPFO advises e-nomination for PF customers for security
Ways to do PF e-nomination
- For social security of families, EPFO has advised e-nomination.
- No other physical documents will be required after e-nomination.
- How to do EPF or EPS nomination digitally, you can know in detail here.
New Delhi: If you do a job and your PF is deducted then this is an important update for you. Retirement fund body Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has advised that PF subscribers should file their e-nomination to ensure social security to the family of the account holder.
EPFO recently tweeted, members should do e-nomination today to provide social security to their families.
How to file EPF or EPS nomination digitally? Follow the steps given below
- First of all go to EPFO website.
- Go to Services and click on the option for Employees.
- Click on Member UAN/Online Service (UAN/Online).
- Now, log in with your UAN and Password.
- Select e-Nomination under ‘Manage Tab’.
- Click on “Yes” to update the family declaration.
- Click on “Add Family Details”.
- You can also add more than one nominee.
- Click on “Nomination Details” to declare the total amount of shares.
- Click on Save EPF Nomination.
- Click on eSign to generate OTP.
- Submit the OTP sent to your registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- In this way your e-nomination will be registered with EPFO.
Also note that after e-nomination, no more physical documents will be required. EPFO has started the facility of e-nomination for its PF subscribers. After this information like name of nominee, date of birth will be updated online.
#EPFO #advises #enomination #customers #security