During the pandemic, people feel that they are stuck in a closed room with all people who are sweating, which is definitely a wrong choice as per social distancing is concerned. People who hate to go to the gym but want to work out need some valuable equipment. The idea of being stuck in a closed room with sweaty strangers is particularly horrific. That is definitely not the best idea for exercise. A power rack, a bench, a barbell, and some plates are the basic things in an ideal gym.To find a compact gym in a non-modular small apartment is not easy. It is a bit of a struggle to get a gym system mounted on a wall.
The maxpro fitness review
The MaxPro fitness gym appliance is a sleek and compact all-in-one apparatus for the best gym experience. With this system, you can unleash and enjoy the ultimate workout sessions at the ease and comfort of your home.This machine consists of cable machines that are found in the gym. The added advantage is that it folds down to an incredibly small size to fit in a bag, making it highly portable.We can lift easily along with some optional accessories.
MaxPro Fitness Machine Gym
- This is the perfect portable gym tool with a few limitations. Potential buyers should be aware of the lack of the product that it is not the best option for everyone.
- The price of this product ranges from $749-$849
- It’s easy to pay compared to the gym subscription amount but offers a great deal of accessibility and flexibility, which is far more than the scope of a normal gym.
How does this amazing tool work?
- Unfold the new MaxPro and put it under your feet.
- The next step is to attach it to any other sturdy vertical surface, alternating the mount.
- Put the MaxPro machine under a benchlike object; otherwise, you can mount it on the wall rack.
- Then you must select the grips properly, which consists of the following:The unit ships with a 3-part barbell2 handles, two ankles, wrist straps
- The next step is to set the resistance dials to the most suitable level.
- The final task is to — lift.
- This doesn’t have any hassle of switching or layering the elastic bands for the activities of lifting or moving heavy weights or barbells. All you need to do is step on the Maxpro and set the dial, and raise its as simple as that.
- This exercise tool provides 300 Lbs of resistance which means it offers 158 lbs per side. The barbell lifts are well noticed that are accurately precise with the estimations.
- Sometimes, it is noticed that we need to stack multiple bands to reach the resistance level, and the type of workout you get is different altogether.
Limitation of MaxPro
It is observed that the Maxpro typically provides 8-12 reps which cover the majority of users. Let us throw light on the main limitation of the MaxPro itself, which is that it only offers significant resistance during the concentric portion of the lift. It means that if you do a biceps curl, it provides resistance on the way up, but comparatively very less on the way down, which is about 5-10lbs. Due to friction, The MaxPro creates resistance via friction in one direction only.
Unboxing the MaxPro Fitness Machine Gym kit
- We find that the MaxPro is neatly packed with a padded box and contains a handlebar so that it’s comfortable for the person to carry around the whole apparatus without needing an extra backpack.
- The free-weights and the cable machines provide resistance in both directions. This proves that Maxpro provides resistance in a traditional method only. The eccentric portion of lifts is the reason to build up muscles without further supplementary procedures.
- The ‘Concentric-only system’ can recover more quickly through a regular focus of the concentric biased workout. This includes a higher volume of exercise that is more reps and more frequent workouts.
The advantages of the concentric biased training with MaxPro are listed as under:
- This is the safest and easiest way to drop your weight.
- The muscle fatigue and soreness are less.
- You can easily train the massive movements like the Olympic lifts.
- Type I muscle fiber growth, and endurable mass can be enhanced with this set.
- You need to track your progress continually.
- The eccentric position can’t be neglected. Like the isometric exercise, the regular lifts can be a good balance.
- It is to note that MaxPro’s motion is not very smooth because of the friction mechanism.
- Through it’s thin, it won’t wear out even after using near the resistance limits.
- This exercise set is available with Bluetooth and an app that gives us a variety of exercises with videos that show the correct way to do the workouts with coaches. You can build your workouts as well as track the calories burnt.
- The optional bench provided is a good thing included here.
- For a few exercises, it’s better to use a small stopper on the cables so that you can set the range of motion adequately.
- Sometimes, you may feel that the resistance could be out of sync between both sides, but it can be enough to calibrate.
- It has to be noted that a few variations such as a wide stance squat or the sumo deadlift are not feasible as you can’t set your feet much more than the shoulders width apart.
- The dials on the MaxPro do not have any labels as pounds or kilos.
- You can keep track of your progress.
- The padded bars provide cushioning.
- Therefore, it has to be understood that the concentric resistance is good though the mechanism is not very smooth for the first few weeks.
- The ultimate point is that Maxpro is designed for its versatility in exercises.
- It is highly portable as it fits into your backpack easily. MaxPro is the best flexible as it can handle almost all resistance movements.
This is surely the best option for people who want to be fit at home avoid the gym in this pandemic situation.It may not replace free weights for the advanced lifters, but otherwise, it is aptly suitable for the job.It may not be a perfect workout mechanism for everyone, but it can be the best for people who want to do concentric workouts anywhere. This is surely a point of consideration.