COD Mobile Season 3: How to unlock Operator “Battery
Season 4 is just two weeks away, and COD Mobile players are busy pushing rank and grinding various in-game challenges. The most recent addition to the list of these events and challenges is the “Gadget Mule” Seasonal Challenge that provides an opportunity to players seeking free rewards.
“Gadget Mule” explores the tactical aspect of COD Mobile, especially for players who love scorestreaks, operator skills, and other tactical equipment. Players can grab a unique “Battery – Birthstone” Operator along with other rare rewards by simply grinding.
Here are all the details players need to know about the ‘Gadget Mule’ event to unlock Battery – Birthstone in COD Mobile:
Also read: COD Mobile Season 4 leaks: New Dome map, Become War Rambo event, Holger-26, and more details.
“Gadget Mule” event in COD Mobile Season 3
There are seven missions in the ‘Gadget Mule’ Challenge and each one is tougher than the last. Players will have to complete each one of them in successive turns. Here’s the list of all featured tasks and rewards in the Seasonal Challenge:
Rewards and Tasks
Task 1: Use Scorestreaks five times in MP Matches.
- 200 Credits for the credit store purchases.
- 1000 Battle Pass XP
Task 2: Use the Care Package Scorestreak 10 times in MP Matches
- MW11 – Paper Star
- 2000 Battle Pass XP
Task 3: Use Trophy Systems in MP Matches ten times.
- 15 Weapon XP cards
- 2000 Battle Pass XP
Task 4: Kill 20 enemies in MP Matches with the Cold-Blooded Perk Equipped.
- M16 – Paper Star
- 3000 Battle Pass XP
Task 5: Use the Hacker Class 15 times in BR Matches.
- ‘Sushi Beast’ Sticker
- 4000 Battle Pass XP
Task 6: Destroy Scorestreaks with FHJ-18 five times in MP Matches
- 25 Weapon XP Cards
- 5000 Battle Pass XP
Task 7: Kill five enemies with the Clown Class in BR Matches
- Battery – Birthstone
- 6000 Battle Pass XP
Also read: COD Mobile Season 3: 5 reasons why Trap Master class is overpowered in BR mode.
Tips and Tricks
- Players need to focus on killing more and more enemies, as more kills equals more points and quick procurement Scorestreaks. Players’ aim should be on scoring headshots for easy kills.
- The use of choke points and taking possible cover will be helpful to survive, as most of the time, death resets the recharge of scorestreaks.
- Players can acquire the required Scorestreaks, BR Classes, and operator skills from the Credit Store with the exchange of Credits.
- For the first mission, players can equip UAVs and Hunter Killer Drones and randomly use them while surviving and killing opponents.
Also read: COD Mobile Season 3: How to unlock the Renetti Pistol.
#COD #Mobile #Season #unlock #Operator #Battery