PM Kisan 9th kist | Prdhan mantri Narendra Modi releases 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Table of Contents
- Two thousand rupees were transferred in the accounts of more than 9.75 crore farmers across the country.
- So far, more than Rs 1.38 lakh crore honor money has been transferred to the bank accounts of farmer families.
- Farmer families are given a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per year.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 9th kist Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 9th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme through video conferencing. He transferred Rs 19,500 crore through digital medium to the accounts of more than 9.75 crore farmers across the country. Under this scheme, till now more than Rs 1.38 lakh crore honor amount has been transferred to the bank accounts of farmer families. After releasing the 9th installment, the Prime Minister also spoke to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan. Then while addressing the country, PM Modi said that for the last several days, I have been discussing with the beneficiaries of different schemes of the government. We get to know in a better way how the benefits of the schemes made by the government are reaching the people. This is the benefit of direct connection to Janta Janardan.
Highlights of PM Modi’s address
- The PM said that this time the country is going to celebrate its 75th Independence Day. This important stage is not only a matter of pride for us, it is also an opportunity for new resolutions, new goals. We have to take this opportunity to decide where we want to see India in the coming 25 years.
- The PM said that when the country completes 100 years of independence, what will be the condition of India in 2047, our agriculture, our farmers have a big role to play. This is the time to give such a direction to India’s agriculture, which can face new challenges and take advantage of new opportunities.
- The PM said that the saffron of Jammu and Kashmir is world famous. The government has decided that saffron from Jammu and Kashmir will be available at Nafed shops across the country. This is going to give a lot of impetus to the cultivation of saffron in Jammu and Kashmir.
- PM Modi said that in the last 1.5 years, we have experienced the changes happening around the world due to Corona epidemic. During this period, awareness has come about the food habits in the country itself. The demand for coarse cereals, spices, vegetables, fruits, organic products is increasing rapidly.
- The government has made the biggest ever purchase from farmers at MSP, be it Kharif or Rabi season. With this, about 1 lakh 70 thousand crore rupees have reached the account of paddy farmers and about 85 thousand crore rupees directly in the account of wheat farmers.
- A few years back, when there was a shortage of pulses in the country, I urged the farmers of the country to increase the production of pulses. As a result, the production of pulses in the country has increased by almost 50 percent in the last 6 years.
- We have to work for our country to be self-sufficient in edible oil. For this the National Edible Oil Mission has been resolved. Today the country is remembering the Quit India Movement, on this historic day this resolve fills us with energy.
- Today, India has reached the top-10 countries of the world for the first time in terms of agricultural exports. The country has set new records of agricultural exports during the Corona period. Today, when India’s identity is becoming a big agricultural exporting country.
- Now these small farmers are being given top priority in the agricultural policies of the country. A serious effort is being made to provide convenience and security to small farmers. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, till now Rs 1 lakh 60 crore has been given to the farmers.
- More than 2 crore Kisan Credit Cards have been issued during the Corona period, most of which are for small farmers. Imagine that if the farmers had not got this help, then what would have happened to them in this biggest disaster of 100 years.
- Be it the infrastructure fund, or the formation of 10,000 Farmer Producer Unions, the effort is to increase the power of small farmers. Small farmers should also have more access to markets and their ability to bargain in the markets should also be greater.
- Recently, taking another big decision, the government has decided that the states which have our government mandis can also get help from the special infrastructure fund. By using this fund our government mandis will be better, more strong, modern.
Under the PM-Kisan scheme, a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per year is given to the eligible beneficiary farmer families and this financial benefit is provided in three installments of Rs 2000 every 4 months. The funds are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Before releasing the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Sunday that the NDA government at the Center is working continuously to make the lives of the farmers of the country easier and one such effort is the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi). -Farmers) scheme, which has brought a positive change in their lives.
In a tweet on Sunday, the Prime Minister had said that our government is working continuously to make the life of the hardworking farmers of the country more and more easier. In this episode, I will have the privilege of releasing the next installment of ‘PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’ at 12.30 pm on Monday. In another tweet, he said that on this occasion he will also get an opportunity to interact with some of the beneficiaries of this scheme. He said that the way this scheme has brought a positive change in the lives of our farmer brothers and sisters, it is a matter of great joy.
#Kisan #9th #kist #Prdhan #mantri #Narendra #Modi #releases #9th #installment #Kisan #Samman #Nidhi #Scheme