pm kisan samman yojana ke niyam | PM Kisan Yojana benefits: Wife can get benefit of PM Kisan Yojana, know what are the rules
Women can also take benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Photo-istock)
- 6000 rupees are available in a year under PM Kisan.
- The central government directly transfers funds to the account of farmers.
- So far 8 installments of PM Kisan have been released.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by the central government for the farmers. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 6000 annually to the farmers of the country in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each. The farmer’s wife can also take advantage of this. Presently more than 12 crore farmers are availing the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, it is a Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme, in which 8 installments have been released so far, and the 9th installment will be sent to farmers’ accounts soon.
Can both husband and wife take benefit of this scheme?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by the Modi government for the farmer families. And according to the eligibility rule of this scheme, only one member of the family can get the benefit of this scheme. So, both husband and wife cannot take advantage of this scheme, only one of them i.e. husband or wife can register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Who can get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana
- The benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be available to all landholding farmer families who have cultivable land in their name.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible.
Who can not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central or State Government Ministries or Offices and its field units, Central or State Public Sector Undertakings and affiliated offices or autonomous institutions under the Government can not take advantage of this.
- Even regular employees of local government bodies cannot get the benefit.
- Not all institutional lenders can take advantage of this.
- The current and former ministers of both the central and state governments can also not take the benefit.
- Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers and their families cannot get the benefit.
- No current or former president of the district panchayat and the mayor of any municipal corporation can take advantage of this scheme.
- An individual and his family who have retired and receive a pension of Rs 10,000 or more every month. He is not entitled to the benefit of this scheme.
- Any person and his family who have filed income tax in the previous assessment year. He may not get any benefit.
How to register in PM Kisan Yojana?
Any eligible farmer can register by visiting the nearest Common Service Center or the Nodal Officer (PM Kisan) designated by the State/Union Territory Government. Or you can also register yourself through the official website. Click here to register yourself PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
#kisan #samman #yojana #niyam #Kisan #Yojana #benefits #Wife #benefit #Kisan #Yojana #rules