Bank Holiday in July, Bank Bandh news | Bank holidays July 2021: Holidays : Banks will be closed for 6 consecutive days from July 16, know chutti list
- Bank holidays are divided into three categories.
- Some holidays are the same in all banks.
- Banks will remain closed for several days this month due to many festivals.
Like every month, there are holidays in banks in July too, but the special thing is that from July 16, banks will remain closed for 6 consecutive days. Therefore, before leaving home for banking work, definitely know about the holidays. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has divided bank holidays into three categories. Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday, Banking Closing Day, Negotiable Instruments Act Holiday. On certain recognized holidays, every bank in the country, such as public and private banks, foreign banks, co-operative banks and regional banks, remains closed. Banks in various cities will remain closed for the next six days from today (July 16) due to the Negotiable Instruments Act holiday. Banks will remain closed on July 16, 2021 on the occasion of Harela Puja in Dehradun, as per RBI’s list of holidays in July.
Thereafter, banks in Agartala and Shillong will remain closed for U Tirot Singh Diwas and Kharchi Puja on July 17, 2021. In addition, Indian banks will remain closed due to Sunday, July 18, 2021. Banks will remain closed on July 19, 2021 on the occasion of Thungkar Tshechu festival of Guru Rimpoche in Gangtok. And for Bakrid, banks in Jammu, Kochi, Srinagar and Thiruvananthapuram will remain closed on July 20, 2021. Barring Aizawl, Bhubaneswar, Gangtok, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, all banks in the country will remain closed for Eid-ul-Adha on 21 July 2021.
Bank Holidays from 16th July 2021 to 21st July 2021
- 16 July 2021, Friday – Harela Puja in Uttarakhand
- 17 July 2021, Saturday – U Tirot Sing Day/Kharchi Puja at Agartala, Shillong
- 18 July 2021, Sunday – Week Off
- 19 July 2021, Monday – Guru Rimpoche’s Thungkar Tshechu, Sikkim
- 20 July 2021, Tuesday – Bakrid
- 21 July 2021- Eid Al Adha (Banks will not be closed in Aizawl, Bhubaneshwar, Gangtok, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram)
#Bank #Holiday #July #Bank #Bandh #news #Bank #holidays #July #Holidays #Banks #closed #consecutive #days #July #chutti #list