How to get creative names in PUBG Mobile Lite
Unique names in PUBG Mobile Lite make players stand out from the crowd. And since in-game names (IGNs) form a part of their identity, they prefer having a special name that suits them.
Finding proper names might pose a bit of a hassle. Android and iOS keyboards do not have a wide variety of symbols. In this case, players can head to sites like nickfinder.com and fortnite.freefire-name.com to choose a name.
Also read: 5 best free offline Android games like PUBG Mobile Lite in 2021
How to get stylish names with symbols for PUBG Mobile Lite
After going to a site like those mentioned above, players will find many names recommended to them. They can pick any of their choices.
After choosing a name, players just need to click on it to copy it. Later, they can head over to and change their IGN in PUBG Mobile Lite using a rename card/in-game currency.
Also read: 5 best titles to achieve in PUBG Mobile Lite in 2021
How to change your name in PUBG Mobile Lite
Players get the chance to pick a name when they sign up for the first time in PUBG Mobile Lite. However, they have the option to change this moniker later as well.
They can do so by following the steps given below:
- Players need to first purchase a rename card before changing their name.
- After the purchase, they must head to the inventory.
- In the last section, users will find the rename card. They have to click the card to use it.
- They will then have to enter the name of their choice in a dialogue box that appears.
- Players can confirm this change by clicking “OK”.
Also read: How to choose the best sensitivity settings for beginners in PUBG Mobile Lite
#creative #names #PUBG #Mobile #Lite