Mother Dairy Milk Price, Mother Dairy Milk Price: Mother Dairy hikes the milk prices by Rs 2 per Litre
Milk became expensive
New Delhi: Mother Dairy has increased the price of liquid milk by Rs 2 per liter in Delhi NCR. The latest revision in prices will be applicable from Sunday (July 11, 2021). Earlier, Mother Dairy had increased milk prices 1.5 years ago in December 2019. This time the rates of all types of milk have been increased by Rs 2 per liter.
Here are the new prices for all the milk variants sold by Mother Dairy in Delhi NCR:
- Mother Dairy token milk will now cost Rs 44 per litre.
- The price of Mother Dairy full cream milk has been increased to Rs 57 per litre.
- Mother Dairy Toned Milk will be sold at Rs 47 per litre.
- The price of Mother Dairy Full Cream premium milk will increase by Rs 31 per half liter.
- The price of Mother Dairy double toned milk has been reduced to Rs 41 per litre.
- From July 11, the price of Mother Dairy cow’s milk will be Rs 49 per liter.
Mother Dairy said that it is compelled to increase the price of its liquid milk by Rs 2 per liter in Delhi-NCR with effect from July 11, 2021. The company is facing inflationary pressures on all input costs which have increased manifold in the last one year and milk production is also facing a crisis due to the ongoing global pandemic. Mother Dairy said, “It is to be noted that in the last three-four weeks alone the agricultural prices of milk have increased by about four per cent. Despite paying higher prices for the purchase of milk in the last one year, the price for the consumers was not increased. With these new rates, there is a revision of 4 per cent in milk prices.
Earlier on June 30, Amul had increased the price of milk by Rs 2 per liter. The price hike became effective from July 1. 500ml milk pouches of Amul Shakti, Amul Gold, Amul Taza increased by Rs.
#Mother #Dairy #Milk #Price #Mother #Dairy #Milk #Price #Mother #Dairy #hikes #milk #prices #Litre