eid al adha holiday in India | Bakrid bank holiday 2021 : muslim eid al adha chhutti Where and when, see list
- There are many festivals in the month of July.
- That’s why there are many days in banks as holidays.
- Banks are closed across the country except in some states on the occasion of Bakrid.
As per the holiday calendar of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), banks across the country remain closed on Sunday, Second Saturday and Fourth Saturday of every month. They are also closed on national holidays like Republic Day or Independence Day. Apart from this, there are many holidays too. when banks are closed. However, some states also have special holidays, due to which banks remain closed in some states. Banks will remain closed on July 20 in Jammu and Kashmir and Kerala due to Bakrid. Banks across the country will remain closed on July 21 on the occasion of Eid al Adha, except Aizawl, Bhubaneswar, Gangtok, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Banks will also remain closed on 24th July as it is the fourth Saturday of the month. July 25 will be the last Sunday of the month and banks will remain closed on this day also. The last day of July also happens to be a state-specific bank holiday. Banks in Agartala will not open on July 31 due to Ker Puja.
List of Bank Holidays in Bakrid and remaining days in July 2021
- July 20 – Banks closed in Jammu and Kochi due to Bakrid
- July 21 – Banks will remain closed across the country except Aizawl, Bhubaneshwar, Gangtok, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram due to Eid al Adha.
- July 24 – Fourth Saturday of the month
- 25 July – Sunday
- July 31 – Banks will remain closed in Agartala due to Ker Puja
#eid #adha #holiday #India #Bakrid #bank #holiday #muslim #eid #adha #chhutti #list