Nevada girl stuck in Chimney| The girl was entering the house through the chimney, stuck in the smoke pipe, the fire brigade had to be called and….Nevada Girl gets stuck inside the chimney while trying to enter her house
The girl was entering the house through the chimney, got stuck in the pipe
- The girl was trying to come to the house by way of Chimney
- Fire brigade called for trapped in smoke pipe
- The fire department saved the girl’s life after hard work
New Delhi: You must have seen or heard that people often forget to keep the keys of their house or car here and there, so problems arise in front of them. Some people break the lock of the house or call the maker of fake keys. But after reading the story we are telling you, you will not believe it and you will also say that how can someone do this.
The case is of the US state of Nevada, where a girl was locked outside the house, in such a situation, when she could not find any other way of help, she found such a way to enter the house which came on her life. After this, the help of fire brigade had to be taken to save the girl’s life and with the help of fire fighters the girl was pulled out. Actually, the girl chose to go through the chimney to take entry in the house.
stuck in the chimney
According to the news, when the girl was going to the house through the chimney, she got stuck in the middle after which she started shouting for help. After this, the fire department was informed and the firefighters tried to get the girl out safely after about half an hour. Fortunately, the girl did not suffer any serious injuries during this period.
information given by the department
The Henderson Fire Department shared information about the incident on its Facebook page, writing, “Firefighters pulled an 18-year-old girl out of the chimney of a one-story home near Horizon and College Drive this morning with a rope. After being locked out, the girl tried to climb into the house through the chimney and got stuck right above the smoke and hot air exhaust pipe. The girl was rescued safely with the help of trained firefighters.”
#Nevada #girl #stuck #Chimney #girl #entering #house #chimney #stuck #smoke #pipe #fire #brigade #called #andNevada #Girl #stuck #chimney #enter #house