PMKMY | Are you a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana? You will get pension Rs 3000 per month, know how, are the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana? You will get a pension of 3000 rupees a month, know how
Government will give pension to farmers (Photo-istock)
- The central government will give a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan.
- Farmers will get this benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana.
- After 60 years of age, farmers will be able to get pension of Rs 36000 annually.
The central government has brought more than one scheme for the welfare of the farmers. If you are a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then there is good news for you. The farmers who are availing benefits of Rs 6,000 per year under PM Kisan Yojana can get Rs 36000 per year or additional Rs 3,000 per month. The central government has started monthly pension for the farmers known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Under this scheme, the government gives a minimum fixed pension of Rs 3,000 per month to small and marginal farmers. Farmers who have already registered for PM Kisan Yojana will not have to apply separately for PM Maandhan Yojana. Find out what needs to be done for this.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana
The main objective of PM Maan Dhan Yojana is to provide social security through pension to small and marginal farmers. This will make their life easier in old age. Farmers are not able to earn much after the age of 60, so this pension scheme will provide them with a fixed amount every month.
Eligibility and other details for PM Maandhan Yojana
- PM Maan Dhan Yojana is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme.
- The entry age to take advantage of this pension scheme is between 18 to 40 years.
- Eligible farmers will have to contribute Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month in the pension fund depending on the entry age.
- The central government will also contribute equally to the pension fund.
- After attaining the age of 60 years, they will start getting pension.
How to register in PM Maan Dhan Yojana?
For registration, farmers will have to visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) designated by the state or union territory governments or the nodal officer of the PM-Kisan scheme. Farmers can also apply through the official website of PM Kisan Yojana – www.pmkmy.gov.in.
Registration in PM Maan Dhan Yojana is absolutely free
Officials of the Ministry of Agriculture have made it clear that no fee will have to be paid for registration in PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY). And if a farmer is already getting the benefit of PM-Kisan scheme, then he will not have to submit separate documents for this pension scheme.
PM-Kisan is a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme in which financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided to all farmers across the country in three equal installments per year.
#PMKMY #beneficiary #Kisan #Yojana #pension #month #beneficiaries #Kisan #Yojana #pension #rupees #month