PMUY 2.0 : How to apply for LPG connection online under PM Ujjwala Yojana ? How to apply for LPG connection under PM Ujjwala Yojana?
Ways to get LPG connection under PM Ujjwala Yojana  |  Photo Credits: Twitter
- The second phase of PM Ujjwala Yojana is starting.
- You have to apply for LPG connection under this scheme.
- Eligible women can apply online for this scheme.
PM Ujjwala Yojana : Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to launch the second phase of ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ from Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh through video conferencing today (August 10). Online certificates will also be given by the Prime Minister to 10 beneficiaries of the second phase of the Ujjwala scheme. PM Modi will also interact with 5 beneficiaries of different states of the first phase of this scheme. Let us know how to get LPG connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
How to apply for LPG connection under PM Ujjwala Yojana?
- First of all, https://www.pmuy.gov.in/ujjwala2.html website has to be opened.
- 3 different gas company options will appear. Which will have Indane, Bharat Gas and HP.
- Click on apply in front of the company whose LPG cylinder you want to take.
- It would be better for you to choose the company whose distributor is near your home.
- You will be redirected to the company website.
- Enter whatever details are being asked.
- After filling the application, verification of documents will also take place.
- Whatever documents you have uploaded, take it to the distributor of the company.
- All documents must be original.
- Verification will not be done without original documents.
Documents required for PM Ujjwala Yojana
- Aadhar card is necessary for proof of identity and address.
- Aadhar card is not necessary for Assam and Meghalaya.
- Aadhar card of the beneficiary and adult members of the family will also have to be given.
- In lieu of Aadhar card, voter card, driving license, bank statement, ration card, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill can also be given.
- LIC policy, house registration and other documents can also be submitted as address proof.
- Ration card or such document containing the names of family members.
- It is mandatory for all states to have eKYC.
- There will be no eKYC except in Assam and Meghalaya.
- Bank account number and IFSC will also have to be submitted.
- Passport size photograph must be provided.
Who will get LPG connection under Ujjwala Yojana?
- Women above 18 years of age can get LPG connection under the Ujjwala scheme.
- There should not be any other LPG connection of any company in the house.
- SC, ST women can take advantage of this.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Women of Most Backward Classes (MBC) can also take advantage of this.
- Women involved in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) can also take this connection.
#PMUY #apply #LPG #connection #online #Ujjwala #Yojana #apply #LPG #connection #Ujjwala #Yojana