Rani lakshmi bai quotes slogan in hindi,Rani lakshmi bai quotes in hindi and English, rani laxmi bai quotes, jhansi ki rani slogan, jhansi ki rani quotes in hindi,rani lakshmi bai slogan
The tales of the valor of the Rani of Jhansi are narrated with great enthusiasm even today
New Delhi: Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi was born on 19 November 1828 in Varanasi. Her childhood name was Manikarnika. Everyone used to affectionately call him ‘Manu’. At the age of just 29, he fought with the army of the British Empire and was martyred in the battlefield. It is said that Laxmibai was martyred by a sword blow to the head.
In Indian history, Rani Laxmibai, a symbol of her beauty, valor and courage, is considered a source of inspiration not only for women but also for men, she has some special quotes, slogans, examples of bravery and bravery, here we are keeping some such thoughts-
Famous words of Rani Lakshmi Bai (Jhansi Ki Rani Slogans)-
- “I will not let my Jhansi surrender”
- ‘We have to kill in the battle of the plains, do not lose with the firangi’
- ‘My late husband devoted his attention to the art of peace’
- ‘We all together will attack the British in Gwalior’
- ‘We are preparing ourselves, it is very important to fight the British’
- ‘It is known to all that this Englishman is against all religions’
- ‘If you are defeated and killed on the battlefield, you will surely attain salvation’
- ‘We fight for freedom, if we say in the words of Krishna, if we are victorious then we will enjoy the fruits of victory’
Special quotes related to Rani Lakshmi Bai (Rani Lakshmi Bai Quotes)-
Everyone was determined to do Firangi away,
That sword was old in the sun shining brightly
We heard the story from the mouth of Bundel bards,
She fought a lot, Mardani, she was the queen of Jhansi.
The queen of Jhansi had lost her life for the motherland.
Ari Dal trembled in the battle, when Laxmibai had come.
Inside every woman is the queen of Jhansi,
his story was somewhat strange
Determined to sacrifice life for the motherland,
She fought till her last breath.
If Rani Laxmi Bai fought,
heaven at the age of twenty three
Gave everything body, mind and wealth,
Never lose heart.
Give life to the dead too
they have such a story
He’s no one else
Rani of Jhansi
make a story of your courage,
If possible, make yourself the queen of Jhansi.
Rani Lakshmi Bai Slogans in English-
- ‘If defeated and killed on the field of battle, we shall surely earn eternal glory and salvation’
- ‘We fight for independence, In the words of Lord Krishna we will, if we are victorious, enjoy the fruits of victory’
- ‘I conjure the Hindus in the name of Gunga, Tollsee and Salikram, and the Mahomedans by the name of God and the Koran and entreat them to join us in destroying the English for their mutual welfare’
- ‘They endeavoured to contaminate the Hindu and Mohamadan religions by the production and circulation of religious books through the medium of missionaries’
- ‘We are preparing our forces, It is very important to fight the English’
- ‘My late husband devoted his attention to the art of Peace, and not to keeping up even the semblance of a warlike state’
#Rani #lakshmi #bai #quotes #slogan #hindiRani #lakshmi #bai #quotes #hindi #English #rani #laxmi #bai #quotes #jhansi #rani #slogan #jhansi #rani #quotes #hindirani #lakshmi #bai #slogan