SVC Bank Registered 150 Crore Profit In 2020-21 – SVC Bank’s Profit Increase; Strong performance in Corona crisis, recommendation to pay dividend | Maharashtra Times
- For the financial year ended March 31, 2021, SVC Bank reported a net profit (PAT) of Rs 150.21 crore.
- The total deposits of SVC Co-operative Bank stood at Rs 17,331.55 crore, an increase of 5.03 per cent over the previous year.
- The total business of the bank has increased from Rs 28,108.81 crore to Rs 29,659.53 crore.
For the financial year ended March 31, 2021, SVC Bank reported a net profit (PAT) of Rs 150.21 crore. Last year, the net profit was Rs. 142.01 crore. Compared to the previous year, the profit has increased by 5.8 per cent this year. Meanwhile, the bank’s total business has increased from Rs 28,108.81 crore to Rs 29,659.53 crore. Total business grew by 5.5 per cent.
Gold is expensive; The break in the four-session decline, know today’s price
The total loan disbursement was Rs 12,327.98 crore as against Rs 11,607.97 crore last year. This is an increase of 6.20 per cent over the previous year. Total deposits grew by 5.03 per cent to Rs 17,331.55 crore from Rs 16,500.84 crore in the previous fiscal. Despite the challenging situation, there has been no increase in net non-performing loans (NPAs). The bank has managed to limit its net non-performing loans (NPAs) to 1.81 per cent last year.
Mehul Choksi has high blood pressure and hypertension; Absence in court, hearing adjourned
Speaking on the outcome, SVC Bank Chairman Durgesh S. Chandavarkar said, “We thank our customers, stakeholders and employees for helping us get closer to our target of Rs 30,000 crore and increase our profits. Together, we have balanced the goals of health and progress by fighting this epidemic with caution and positivity. Our investment in efficiency, development of new services and modern digital capabilities and operating systems has been meaningful and effective and we believe that these services will definitely be of benefit to drive future progress. ”
Avinash Bhosale’s investment in Mumbai; 103 crore for duplex flats in South Mumbai
Highlights of the bank’s operations –
– Emphasis on the distribution of credit facilities for commercial and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the new business category, and the distribution of retail loan services such as gold mortgages, home loans, commercial loans and mortgage loans. Emphasis on digital marketing to acquire new customers
– New retail CASA initiatives with digital powerful and value-added services for general consumers and housing organizations
– Emphasis on strict implementation of health safety measures in bank premises and vaccination of employees
– Digital Banking – New DIY Digital Services for Generations Who Want to Benefit from Home Banking Services
#SVC #Bank #Registered #Crore #Profit #SVC #Banks #Profit #Increase #Strong #performance #Corona #crisis #recommendation #pay #dividend #Maharashtra #Times