Taliban in Afghanistan, Taliban, Taliban Law: Terrible form of “Taliban barbarism”, wreaking havoc in Afghanistan, will history repeat again! Terrible form of Taliban barbarism wreaking havoc again in Afghanistan will history repeat again
The growing influence of the Taliban in Afghanistan has the effect that the people there are very scared  |  Photo Credits: AP
- Taliban is raising its head once again after the withdrawal of US forces in Afghanistan
- After the Taliban rise, its familiar barbarism has come to the fore.
- Taliban moving towards implementing its medieval thinking
Afghanistan has an important place on the world map as a country, the reason for this is that it has a very rich history, but for the last many years, who did not know this country that the situation there is not coming to the rescue. There, facing the horrors of war for the last several years, a generation of people came close to touching the threshold of youth from their childhood, but the situation remains the same, but after the withdrawal of the US Army from Afghanistan, the Taliban once again (Taliban) is raising its head and with a lot of aggression, in the midst of all this is the Afghan people, whose family is no one….
“Taliban” is a Pashto language word, which means scholar (student)… Students who believe in the ideology of Islamic fundamentalism The Taliban are an Islamic fundamentalist political movement. Everyone knows that after 20 years of conflict in Afghanistan, America is now withdrawing its army and this too will be completed by the end of August 2021.
Once again the Taliban rise in Afghanistan Their familiar barbarism is beginning to come to the fore, parallel to the withdrawal of US forces, the Taliban’s rise continues, the Taliban claim that they have captured most of the country, so there is a fear of this. It cannot be denied that in the coming days the whole of Afghanistan will once again go to the Taliban.
Taliban’s “medieval thinking” is starting to come to the fore
The Taliban has taken control of a large part of the country, now it is engaged in attacking and damaging IT and other infrastructure, it is said that the Taliban, which has taken control of all the areas of the country, is in the direction of implementing its medieval thinking. Moving forward, the hallmark of this came to the fore when in recent days it has demolished power towers in the country and in many places it has blown up fiber optics equipment, according to the ATRA report, in the last three months, the Taliban have destroyed the country Across 28 telecommunications towers have been brought down, causing severe internet connection problems for people, a common feature on the Taliban agenda.
People forced to live in plastic tents and dirty environment
The effect of the increasing influence of the Taliban in Afghanistan is that the people there have been very scared to know when it will happen, while due to the increasing activity of the Taliban, thousands of people have been forced to leave their homes, the villages of the Taliban local people. At the same time, due to their fanatical thinking, they are busy burning down the schools, while due to this situation, many have been forced to leave their homes, people are forced to live in plastic tents and dirty environment in the scorching heat. Huh. According to sources, more than 56,000 families, mostly from the northern part of the country, have been forced to leave their homes in the last 15-20 days due to the escalation of Taliban activities.
“Taliban punishment” such that even the soul trembles-
- Violation of Sharia in Taliban areas is punished with very cruel punishment.
- Thieves’ hands and feet will be chopped off, while homosexuals will be stoned to death.
- Women running girls’ school at home are shot in front of their husbands, children and students
- Women who ran away with their lover were stoned to death in the crowd.
- Many middle-aged women were beaten up for accidentally showing their feet from the burqa.
- Many women died due to ban on checkup of female patient by male doctors
- Many women were kept captive in the house, due to which the cases of suicide among women started increasing rapidly.
The aim of the Taliban is to implement “Shariah Law”-
- According to Sharia law, the Taliban had issued a decree for Afghan men to wear beards and women to wear burqa.
- TV, music, cinema were banned, girls were forbidden to go to school after the age of ten
- Taliban made stricter laws based on gender after coming to power in 1996
- These laws affected women the most
- Afghan women were not allowed to work
- The doors of all schools, colleges and universities were closed for girls.
- A woman is boycotted when she leaves the house without a male relative.
- Woman and girl will be boycotted by male doctor for checkup
- Women will be mercilessly beaten and killed for violating any Taliban orders
The rise of the Taliban in northern Pakistan
The rise of the Taliban in northern Pakistan is considered to be in the early 1990s. During this period the Soviet army was going back from Afghanistan. The Taliban had established their roots in Afghanistan with the help of the Pashtun movement. In 1996, the Taliban took control of most of Afghanistan. It was endangered after the 2001 Afghanistan war but is once again becoming powerful again in the changed circumstances.
#Taliban #Afghanistan #Taliban #Taliban #Law #Terrible #form #Taliban #barbarism #wreaking #havoc #Afghanistan #history #repeat #Terrible #form #Taliban #barbarism #wreaking #havoc #Afghanistan #history #repeat