e-PAN download kaise karen | Lost PAN Card? You can download in minutes from new income tax portal, know details, lost PAN card? You can download this in minutes on the new income tax portal
Easy Rules to Download Pan Card
- Along with losing your PAN card, you have also forgotten its number?
- You can download e-PAN card through Aadhar card for free.
- You can easily download on the new website of Income Tax.
Permanent Account Number or PAN is an important financial document which is required for filing Income Tax Return (ITR), opening a bank account, applying for credit or debit card, financial transactions of large amount etc. Many a times people lose their PAN card or it gets damaged. In that case the Income Tax Department allows to download the e-PAN card immediately.
This facility is also available on the new income tax portal- incometax.gov.in. If your own PAN card is lost or damaged and you do not remember your PAN number, you can still download e-PAN without PAN number from the new income tax website using Aadhaar number. This option is available for those who have linked their PAN with Aadhaar.
Tatkal PAN facility can be used only if the following conditions are fulfilled:-
- PAN has never been allotted.
- The mobile number should be linked to its Aadhar number.
- Complete date of birth should be available on Aadhar card.
- Should not be a minor on the date of applying for PAN.
If the Aadhaar PAN link is not completed, you will not be able to download the e-PAN from the new income tax e-filing portal. To download e-PAN from the new income tax portal, you need to first login to the portal and then click on ‘Our Services’ at the bottom left hand corner Then you have to click on ‘Instant E PAN’ and follow some simple steps to download e-PAN without PAN card number.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download e-PAN immediately:-
- Login to the official new income tax website incometax.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Our Services’ at the bottom left.
- Click on ‘Instant E PAN’.
- Click on ‘New E PAN’.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on ‘Accept’ button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP.
Check the details carefully, enter your e-mail ID and click on ‘Verify’ button. Your e-PAN will be sent to your given e-mail ID. Log in to your e-mail and download e-PAN PDF. The e-PAN facility is for instant allotment of PAN (on near-real time basis) to applicants who have a valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued to applicants in PDF format, which is free of cost.
#ePAN #download #kaise #karen #Lost #PAN #Card #download #minutes #income #tax #portal #details #lost #PAN #card #download #minutes #income #tax #portal