An inverter battery is one of the most crucial elements of a home backup system and therefore it’s important to opt for a battery that perfectly complements your system. However, due to the sheer number of batteries available in the market today, it can quickly get confusing as to which one is the best in terms of value for money.
So, what is it that you need to look out for while purchasing a battery? And why is it important to compare inverter battery price before you buy one? Let’s have a look.
Grab The Best in a Competitive Market
The inverter battery marketplace has become heavily competitive in the last few years and today multiple brands are competing for your attention. Therefore, it’s all but obvious that each of them would be offering you specialized discounts and add-ons on purchasing from them. Therefore, always compare prices being offered by various brands before making a purchase.
Go for Most Value
Since it’s such a competitive market, you are bound to get a good quote on inverter battery price; however, don’t just fall for the price. Ideally, you should always go with a battery that offers the most value for money. But, how do you define value for money? Always compare a few of the factors listed below.
- Maintenance Cost
- After-sales service
- Service Life
Value for Money
As mentioned earlier in the previous point value for money is defined by different factors. Let’s understand why these points matter so much when you are out to buy a new inverter battery.
- Maintenance Cost: Once a product is bought a major chunk of money is spent on maintenance costs such as cleaning the battery terminal area, water topping up, or replacing damaged wires; therefore, always opt for a battery that requires the least amount of maintenance to save big in the long term.
- After Sales Service: The quality of after-sales service on offer is very important since you will need that prompt service in case of any repairs or whenever any component needs to be changed. A good brand will always be prompt about this and offer exceptional after-sales service.
- Service Life: Just because an inverter battery price is less doesn’t mean you should get it; it’s best to buy a battery with a better service life even if it costs a little more as that would leave you worry-free for years to come.
Now that you have a basic understanding of why it’s important to compare price and its relative factors, the question arises, “Is there a battery that ticks all the right boxes?” The answer is yes!
The Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 150 Ah Recyclable Tall Tubular Inverter Battery
It’s the best inverter battery out there and with a price tag of MRP of ₹16170, it offers the best value for your money. It’s the best battery in its class and is good for anyone looking for exceptional power backup. power cuts. And even though we could give you an endless list of pros when it comes to this battery, we are going to list a few features of this battery that makes it what it is—a market leader!
- 12V battery with a rated capacity @ 27Oc:150 Ah
- Highly efficient battery with exceptional overcharge tolerance that offers amazing performance during long and frequent power cuts
- Requires minimum maintenance and has exceptional service life due to its rugged construction
- Comes factory charged and is ready to use out of the box
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
|Contents of Pack||1 N Battery, 6 N Float Indicator, 1 N Warranty Card, 2N MS fasteners|
|Model||RC18000, Lead Acid Storage Battery (Factory Charged)|
|Dimensions||50.2 x 19.1 x 44 (All dimensions in cm.)|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||52.5|
|Warranty||18 Months (Flat) + 18 Months (Pro Rata)|
Luminous is a market leader in power backup systems and the Luminous Red Charge RC 18000 150 Ah is one of its finest products that is a league apart and can blow the competition in the air. It is a product that’s absolute value for money if you compare the inverter battery price and then look at all the features and benefits that come with this tubular battery.
So, if you have been waiting for a battery that does not only offer the best price, but also the maximum durability and service life along with minimal maintenance costs, it’s the best one you can get right now!