How to generate UAN online | EPFO told easy way to generate online UAN sitting at home, know details, watch video, EPFO told easy way to generate online UAN sitting at home, know details, watch video
- Almost all employees have an EPF account.
- UAN is mandatory for EPF account.
- UAN EPF members can generate online.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) gives you a UAN, which stands for Universal Account Number, when you are employed in a company or organization. UAN is assigned to all EPFO contributing members and is issued through employers. UAN is required to use various EPF account services such as EPF account withdrawal, PF balance check, EPF statement download, PF balance online transfer etc. To generate UAN, EPFO has recently shared a tweet, through which a member can easily generate UAN online. EPFO has also told about this through YouTube channel.
Follow the steps mentioned below to generate UAN online. First of all, you need to check whether your Aadhaar linked mobile number is active or not. And with this you have to keep your identity proof active.
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and click on ‘Direct UAN Allotment by Employees’ under ‘Important Links’ section.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number and security captcha code, and then click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Enter the OTP received on the next page and click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, accept the declaration and select your employment category from the drop-down menu.
- Now select your Establishment ID, Date of Joining and Identity Proof type.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number / Virtual ID and then enter the required captcha code.
- Now click on ‘Generate OTP’ and on the next page enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Accept ‘Consent’ and click ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, verify your personal details and KYC details, and then click on ‘Register’ to receive your UAN on your registered mobile number.
EPFO has also claimed that it has added 9.20 lakh subscribers in the month of May 2021. Regarding this, EPFO informed through its Twitter handle that EPFO has added 9.20 lakh net subscribers in the month of May, 2021.
#generate #UAN #online #EPFO #told #easy #generate #online #UAN #sitting #home #details #watch #video #EPFO #told #easy #generate #online #UAN #sitting #home #details #watch #video