Shahrukh Khan first film Deewana facts | The first film that made Shahrukh a star as soon as he stepped into Bollywood, few people know these 7 things Unknown facts and lesser known things about Shahrukh Khan first film Deewana 1992 year
Shahrukh Khan’s Deewana movie
- Shahrukh Khan did the first two films of his film career with Divya Bharti
- ‘Deewana’ became the second highest grossing film of 1992
- Shahrukh Khan was seen with Rishi Kapoor in the first film, did a side role
Shah Rukh Khan’s Deewana was the second highest grossing film of 1992: Lesser known trivia about King Khan’s big Bollywood debut Read here
Mumbai: Today, Shahrukh is one of the most well-known names in the film world and his success is exemplified not only in cinema but in every field. Here we are going to tell you some interesting things about Shahrukh, who is called King of Romance, about which few people know.
1. Hema Malini’s Dil Aashna Hai was supposed to be Shah Rukh Khan’s first film instead of ‘Deewana’. The release of Hema’s film on 18 December 1992 was postponed due to the demolition of the Babri Masjid and the unrest in the country. Technically, ‘Dil Aashna Hai’ was Shah Rukh’s first film, which finally released on December 25, two weeks late. Earlier, Deewana had become Shahrukh’s first cinema release film.
2. Divya Bharti was an instant star. Shahrukh Khan had already become a sensation in the country. Deewana released two months back and… a star was born! Incidentally, the late Divya Bharti co-starred in Shah Rukh’s first two releases ‘Deewana’ and ‘Dil Aashna Hai’.
3. According to a Spotboye report, speaking about signing Shah Rukh, Hema Malini had told how she met him as a newcomer in Mumbai. He said, ‘I told her very clearly that the film is based on the character of a girl. He could have played her lover which was a short brief role. Still insisted on playing the role. I wish I could give him more to do.’
Many years later, Hema directed the same story with her daughter Esha Deol as the lead in the film Tell Me Oh Khuda. Both the versions of the story were flops. Divya Bharti had a short but illustrious career as a leading female actress before she died under mysterious circumstances.
4. Divya Bharti co-starred in both SRK’s first and second films. In fact he played the central character in both SRK’s debut and the next release after his debut. SRK remembered Divya as a hardworking star star. Death stopped the actress’ journey even before she attained stardom. Divya’s released films Deewana and Shola and Shabnam in 1992 were both superhits.
5. The real star of Raj Kanwar Ki Deewana was Rishi Kapoor. His song ‘Sochenge Tujhe Pyaar Ko’ was picked up from Shah Rukh’s introductory song ‘Koi Na Koi Chahiye Pyaar Ke Wala’. Shah Rukh’s song ‘Aisi Deewangi Dekhi Nahi Kabhi’ with Divya was inspired from the Kannada song Kanasalu Neene Manasalu Neene from the 1976 Kannada film Byalu Dari.
6. Deewana was the second highest-grossing film of 1992, ahead of Indra Kumar’s Beta and Mukul Anand’s Khuda Gawah. This made Raj Kanwar one of the most sought after names among Bollywood directors. Like Divya, Raj also said goodbye to the world at a relatively young age.
7. The role of Shahrukh was earmarked for Armaan Kohli. He shot for the film and then walked out of the film due to differences with the director.
#Shahrukh #Khan #film #Deewana #facts #film #Shahrukh #star #stepped #Bollywood #people #Unknown #facts #lesser #Shahrukh #Khan #film #Deewana #year