Star performers in SA vs WI 5th T20I: west indies vs south africa 5th t20i five heroes of the match
WI vs SA, Five Heroes: South Africa defeated West Indies by 25 runs in the fifth and final T20 International match. The Proteas won the five-match series 3-2. Here are the heroes of the match.
- South Africa beat West Indies by 25 runs in the fifth T20 International
- South Africa won the five-match series 3-2
- These are the 5 heroes who helped South Africa win the last match
St George: South Africa defeated West Indies by 25 runs in the fifth and final T20 International on Saturday to win the five-match series 3-2. The Proteas won the first T20 International series since 2019. Batting first, South Africa scored 168 for 4 in 20 overs. In reply, Windies team could score only 143 runs in 20 overs for the loss of 9 wickets. Let us tell who were the 5 heroes of South Africa’s victory.
5 Heroes of South Africa’s Victory
- Aiden Markram Aiden Markram, who came to bat at number three for South Africa, did a great job. He completed his fourth T20 International fifty in 34 balls with the help of one four and four sixes. Markram put the Proteas in a strong position with a 128-run century partnership with Quinton de Kock. McCoy ended Markram’s innings by being caught out at the hands of Simmons. Aiden Markram scored 70 runs in 48 balls with the help of three fours and four sixes.
- quinton de kock The series has been great for the left-handed batsman. The opener completed his 9th half-century of T20 International career with the help of three fours and two sixes in 34 balls. His third T20I fifty against West Indies. Quinton de Kock with Markram put the Proteas in a strong position. The left-handed batsman scored 60 runs in 42 balls with the help of four fours and two sixes. Fidel Edwards ended Cock’s innings by being caught out at the hands of Russell.
- wian mulder – The South African all-rounder scored an unbeaten 9 runs in 9 balls with the help of a four from the first bat. After this, he gave two strong blows to the West Indies in the 15th over of the innings. In the third ball of the 15th over of the Windies innings, Mulder got captain Kieron Pollard (13) caught by Markram. On the next ball, he did not even allow the dangerous Andre Russell to open the account and got caught out at the hands of Ngidi. Mulder took two wickets for 31 runs in 4 overs.
Kagiso Rabada The legendary fast bowler performed when the team needed the most. Rabada bowled the 19th over of West Indies’ innings and turned the whole bet. He took two consecutive wickets in the second and third balls of the over and conceded only 3 runs in the entire over. Rabada first flicks Dwayne Bravo (1) at the hands of Bavuma. On the next ball, aggressive Nicholas Pooran (20) was caught by wicketkeeper de Kock and put the match in the bag of Proteas. Rabada took two wickets for 24 in 4 overs.
- lungi ngidi Highest three wickets for South Africa. Lungi Ngidi made Evin Lewis (52), Shimron Hetmyer (33) and Obed McCoy (1) their prey. Ngidi along with Rabada stopped West Indies from scoring runs in the last three overs. Ngidi, who bowled the last over of the West Indies innings, gave only 1 run and also took a wicket. Lungi Ngidi took three wickets for 32 runs in the quota of 4 overs in the match.
Cricket News (cricket news) Times now on Hindi news website -Times Network Hindi. And as well as IPL News in Hindi (IPL News) for updates to us google news Follow on.
#Star #performers #5th #T20I #west #indies #south #africa #5th #t20i #heroes #match