Virat Kohli vs MS Dhoni record| bharat banaam england pehla test Virat Kohli piles up various unwanted records after getting out on duck leaving behind MS Dhoni| India vs England 1st Test| Virat Kohli duck record| IND vs ENG| MS Dhoni vs Virat Kohli|
Unwanted Records of Virat Kohli in Test Cricket  |  Photo Credits: AP
- As soon as Virat Kohli got out, many strange records came to the fore.
- The king of figures, King Kohli was dismissed for zero in the first innings against England
- Former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni was also left behind by Virat Kohli in the matter of duck.
Virat Kohli, the captain of the Indian cricket team, considered the king in terms of statistics (Virat Kohli) These days they are going through a bad phase in terms of their personal form. It has been more than a year and the fans are craving for the century. England tour now (India tour of England 2021) But the fans had high hopes from him, but captain Kohli, fondly called as Cheeku, came on the pitch in the first innings on Thursday and James Anderson on the very first ball. (James Anderson) Giving his wicket to him. Along with this, he made many unwanted records in which he made former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. (MS Dhoni) left behind.
In the first Test against England on Thursday, Team India’s captain and veteran batsman Virat Kohli came on the pitch when Cheteshwar Pujara was dismissed by James Anderson after scoring just 4 runs. Virat Kohli and James Anderson have had an old rivalry but once again Anderson proved to be heavy. Captain Kohli was defeated on his swing and gave the catch to the wicketkeeper. When he got a ‘Golden Duck’ (out on the very first ball), he also made some unwanted records along with it.
– Players with the most number of dismissals for zero in Test cricket as an Indian captain
1. Virat Kohli – 9 times*
2. Mahendra Singh Dhoni – 8 times
3. MAK Pataudi – 7 times
– How many times Virat Kohli got out for zero in test cricket
Against England – 6 times
Against other teams – 7 times
– Players with the most number of dismissals in international cricket off James Anderson’s balls
1. Sachin Tendulkar – 12 times
2. Mahendra Singh Dhoni – 10 times
3. Virat Kohli – 9 times
– On ‘Golden Duck’, that is, the Indian captain who was dismissed for the most number of times on the first ball
1. Virat Kohli – 3 times
2. Lala Amarnath, Kapil Dev and Sourav Ganguly – 2 times
In which format, how many times has Virat Kohli been dismissed for zero?
ODI cricket – 13 times
Test cricket – 12 times
T20 International cricket – 3 times
The rivalry in Test cricket between India and England is quite old and Virat Kohli has consistently underperformed in Tests for some time now. So when the current series has just started, his getting out for zero is a matter of concern for the Indian team.
#Virat #Kohli #Dhoni #record #bharat #banaam #england #pehla #test #Virat #Kohli #piles #unwanted #records #duck #leaving #Dhoni #India #England #1st #Test #Virat #Kohli #duck #record #IND #ENG #Dhoni #Virat #Kohli