Aamir Khan Rani Mukherjee Film Ghulam Facts | Ghulam Film Facts: When Lata Mangeshkar praised Aamir’s song ‘Aati Kya Khandala’, do you remember this film? Aamir Khan Rani Mukherjee film Ghulam Interesting unknown facts on 23 years
Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji’s film Ghulam
- 23 years since the release of Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji starrer Ghulam
- Aamir Khan sang for the first and last time in this film – ‘Aati Kya Khandala’
- The role of Rani Mukerji was dubbed by arguing that she did not have a heroine-like voice.
Mumbai: Do you remember that film of Aamir Khan, who rides a bike and speaks Tapori language, the same film in which the song ‘Aati Kya Khandala’ was discussed even today. The name of the film was Ghulam, whose release has completed 23 years. In this, the pairing of Rani Mukerji was seen with Aamir and after the release of the film, both were in a lot of discussion among the audience.
Although many people must have seen this film, but there are some things related to this film which few people know. Let us take a look at the completion of 23 years of the film Ghulam, on some unknown facts related to it.
1. Rani Mukerji’s trademark hoarse voice in the film was dubbed by a professional dubbing artist. The actress was told that her voice is not like a heroine.
2. Talking about the voice, let us tell you that Aamir Khan sang the first (and so far last) song in Ghulam. The song ‘Aati Kya Khandala’ composed by Jatin-Lalit also received praise from the country’s best singer Lata Mangeshkar. Lata ji had told that Aamir had sung ‘Aati Kya Khandala’ in the song. When the singer congratulated Aamir, the actor jumped with joy.
3. Mahesh Bhatt was supposed to direct it on the waterfront ripoff. But when Aamir Khan showed more interest in directing, Mahesh walked out and was replaced by Vikram Bhatt.
4. As per a Spotboye report, Meeta Vashisht, who plays Aamir Khan’s lawyer, spoke about Aamir’s interference.
He said, “During Ghulam, Mahesh Bhatt stepped in and didn’t allow Aamir Khan to dictate a particular moment in my performance. I worked with the most powerful directors including Mahesh Bhatt, who directed some of my most impactful scenes in Ghulam before Vikram Bhatt took over. He ignored Aamir’s objection to one of my shots. He then went off just to get ready for the next shot. Directors like this make you feel that yes there is a God who protects the nuances of acting and the key moments.
5. Released only during the year of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, Ghulam film of the year along with Salman’s ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’, Shah Rukh’s ‘Dil Se’ and Ajay Devgn’s ‘Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha’ Was one of the biggest grossers.
#Aamir #Khan #Rani #Mukherjee #Film #Ghulam #Facts #Ghulam #Film #Facts #Lata #Mangeshkar #praised #Aamirs #song #Aati #Kya #Khandala #remember #film #Aamir #Khan #Rani #Mukherjee #film #Ghulam #Interesting #unknown #facts #years