Australia allout on 62 runs| Bangladesh 60 run se jeeta| Bangladesh wrap up Australian batting order under 62 runs in BAN vs AUS 5th T20 match. Australia vs Bangladesh fifth T20I| Australia dismissed on runs| AUS vs BAN T20I Series|
Bangladesh bowled out Australia for 62 in the fifth T20 .  Photo Credits: Twitter
- Aussie team crashed badly in Bangladesh-Australia fifth T20 International match
- Bangladeshi team was bundled out for just 62 runs, could not even chase the target of 123 runs
- Host Bangladeshi team thrashed Australia 4-1 in T20 series
The fifth and final match of the T20 series played between Bangladesh and the visiting Australian team was unique. The Bangladeshi team was seen dominating Australia throughout the series, but what Bangladesh did in the last match was astonishing. The Bangladeshi team, who came to bat first in the match, had given Australia a target of just 123 runs, but far from achieving this target, Australia was bundled out for just 62 runs in front of the Bangladeshi team. Bangladesh won the final match by 60 runs and also won the T20I series against Australia 4-1.
In the final T20 match against Australia, Bangladesh team won the toss and decided to bat first. Bangladeshi batsmen could not do much in this innings and one by one their batsmen kept returning to the pavilion. The Australian bowlers successfully allowed Bangladesh to score just 122 runs for 8 wickets in 20 overs. It seemed that the Australian team would easily achieve this target while saving their shame and would not lose the series badly, but the exact opposite happened. 9 Australian batsmen could not even cross the double figure.
This is how the Australian team piled up (Australia all-out on 62 runs)
1. 1st wicket – Dan Christian (3 runs) – 1.1 overs, Score 3/1
2. 2nd wicket – Mitchell Marsh (4 runs) – 3.5 overs, 17/2
3. 3rd wicket – Matthew Wade (22 runs) – 7.2 overs, Score 38/3
4. 4th wicket – Ben McDermott (17 runs) – 8.5 overs, 48/4
5. Fifth wicket – Alex Carey (3 runs) – 10.3 overs, Score 53/5
6. 6th wicket – Moises Henriques (3 runs) – 10.5 overs, Score 54/6
7. 7th wicket – Ashton Turner (1 run) – 11.2 overs, Score 54/7
8. Eighth wicket – Ashton Agar (2 runs) – 12.3 overs, Score 56/8
9. 9th wicket – Nathan Ellis (1 run) – 13.1 overs, Score 58/9
10. 10th wicket – Adam Zampa (4 runs) – 13.4 overs, Score 62/10
Which Bangladeshi bowlers wreaked havoc
Bangladeshi bowlers bowled tremendously charismatic to stack the Australian batting order like this. Shakib Al Hasan was the most successful bowler from Bangladeshi side, who took 4 wickets giving just 9 runs in 3.4 overs.
Apart from this, Mohammad Saifuddin took 3 wickets for 12 runs, while Nasum Ahmed took 2 wickets for 8 runs. One wicket was taken by captain Mahmudullah. In this way Bangladeshi team defeated Australia.
#Australia #allout #runs #Bangladesh #run #jeeta #Bangladesh #wrap #Australian #batting #order #runs #BAN #AUS #5th #T20 #match #Australia #Bangladesh #T20I #Australia #dismissed #runs #AUS #BAN #T20I #Series