Top-5 batsman and bowlers of PSL 2021 I PSL 2021
Top-5 batsman and bowlers of PSL 2021: The season ended with Multan Sultans becoming the champions. Know who is the top-5 batsman who scored the most runs and the top-5 bowler who took wickets in this tournament.
- Multan Sultans became the champion of PSL 2021
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi in the final
- Know who are the top-5 players who have taken the most runs and most wickets in this tournament
Abu Dhabi: The Pakistan Super League has got a new champion in the sixth edition in the form of Multan Sultans. Multan Sultans led by Mohammad Rizwan defeated Peshawar Zalmi by 47 runs in the final of PSL 2021 on Thursday.
In the deciding match, Multan Sultans scored a mammoth score of 206 for 4 in 20 overs, thanks to the stormy innings of Shoaib Maqsood (65) and Riley Rousseau (50) batting first. In reply, Peshawar Zalmi’s team could only manage 159 runs in 20 overs for the loss of 9 wickets and lost the match by 47 runs. Shoaib Maqsood was adjudged the player of the match for his brilliant performance.
Explain that due to the corona virus epidemic, PSL 2021 was completed in two phases. PSL 2021 champion Multan Sultans got the prize money of Rs 75 million (Rs 3.5 crore) from Pakistan. Apart from this, Peshawar Zalmi, who was runner-up, got Pakistan Rupees 30 million (Rs 1.5 crore) as prize money. During this tournament, there were many performances with the bat and ball. Let us tell you who was the top-5 batsman and bowler of PSL 2021.
Top 5 Batsmen of PSL 2021
- Babar Azam Babar Azam, the leading batsman of Karachi Kings, was the highest run-scorer in PSL 2021. The right-handed batsman scored 554 runs in 11 matches with the help of seven half-centuries. During this, he averaged 69.25 and had a strike rate of 132.53.
- Mohammed Rizwan Mohammad Rizwan, who made Multan Sultans champion for the first time under his captaincy, finished second in the list of highest run-scorers in PSL 2021. Rizwan scored 500 runs in 12 matches with the help of four half-centuries. He averaged 45.45 and had a strike rate of 127.87. Rizwan and Babar are the only two batsmen to score 500 or more runs in the entire tournament.
- Shoaib Maqsood – Shoaib Maqsood, the hero of Multan Sultans’s title win, is in third place in this special list. The right-handed batsman scored 428 runs in 12 matches with the help of five half-centuries. His average was 47.55 while his strike rate was 156.77.
- Shoaib Malik Experienced Shoaib Malik, who played several match-winning innings for Peshawar Zalmi, finished fourth among the highest run-scorers in PSL 2021. Malik scored 354 runs in 13 matches with the help of two half-centuries. He averaged 35.40 and had a strike rate of 149.36.
- Sharjeel Khan Another batsman from Karachi Kings, Sharjeel Khan is included in the list of top-5 batsmen who scored the most runs. Sharjeel scored 338 runs in 11 matches with the help of a century and a half-century. His average was 30.72 while his strike rate was 148.24.
- Shahnawaz Dahani Young fast bowler Shahnawaz Dahani played a major role in making Multan Sultans champion. Dahani was the highest wicket-taker in PSL 2021. He took 20 wickets in 11 matches. He had an economy of 8.42. Dahani took four wickets in an innings twice in the tournament.
- Wahab Riaz PSL 2021 was also great for Peshawar Zalmi’s captain Wahab Riaz and he finished second in the list of highest wicket takers. The left-arm pacer took 18 wickets in 12 matches. He had an economy of 8.97. Riaz once took four wickets in an innings in the tournament.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi – Young fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi of Lahore Qalandars occupies the third place in the list of highest wicket takers in PSL 2021. The young left-arm fast bowler took 16 wickets in 10 matches. His economy stood at 7.30.
- James Faulkner – Australian all-rounder James Faulkler represented Lahore Qalandars in PSL 2021. The left arm medium pacer featured in only 6 matches and took 13 wickets. His economy 6.50 is the best among the top-5 bowlers.
- Imran Tahir – 42-year-old Imran Tahir, who rocked the final match, played 7 matches for Multan Sultans and took 13 wickets. The former South African leg-spinner had an economy of 6.80. Tahir made the fans crazy by taking 3 wickets in the deciding match.
Cricket News (cricket news) Times now on Hindi news website -Times Network Hindi. And as well as IPL News in Hindi (IPL News) for updates to us google news Follow on.
#Top5 #batsman #bowlers #PSL #PSL