Bank holidays in august 2021 Banks will now open for only 3 days this month in some cities check complete list
Bank Holidays in August 2021  |  Photo Credits: BCCL
- Banks will be open only 3 days out of the remaining 11 days of this month.
- Banks will remain closed till 7 for the rest of this month.
- Online banking activities will continue.
If you have any important bank related work, then you may have to wait intermittently to complete it as in some cities banks will be closed till 7 pm for the rest of this month. That is, out of the remaining 11 days of this month, banks will open only 3 days. However, online banking activities will continue and ATM machines will dispense cash.
It should be noted that RBI has official holidays which are divided into state wise celebrations, religious events and festivals. There are also weekend holidays. Below you can know when there are holidays in the remaining days of this month.
- August 21, Saturday: Banks will remain closed in Kerala due to Thiruvonam.
- 22 August Sunday: Raksha Bandhan, which falls on a Sunday. All banks remain closed.
- August 23, Monday: It is Sree Narayana Guru Jayanti and banks will remain closed in Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi.
- August 28, Saturday: Fourth Saturday.
- August 29, Sunday: Week off.
- Monday, August 30: Janmashtami (Shravan Vad-8) means Krishna Jayanti and banks will remain closed in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar and Gangtok.
- August 31, Tuesday: It is Shri Krishna Ashtami.
#Bank #holidays #august #Banks #open #days #month #cities #check #complete #list