IND vs NZ I icc world test championship final india vs new zealand 5 non performers of india In CC tournament, New Zealand once again embarrassed, these are the ‘5 culprits’ of Team India in the match
IND vs NZ, WTC Final: Team India suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of New Zealand in the ICC tournament in Southampton. The Indian team has not been able to beat New Zealand in an ICC tournament since 2003.
- India beat New Zealand in the WTC final
- New Zealand team wins inaugural WTC final
- These are the 5 culprits of India’s humiliating defeat at the hands of New Zealand
southamptonTeam India once again had to face a crushing defeat at the hands of New Zealand in the ICC tournament. Kane Williamson-led New Zealand beat India by 8 wickets on reserve day of the inaugural World Test Championship final in Southampton on Wednesday to finally clinch the ICC title.
India was considered to be a strong contender for this title, but the Indian team led by Virat Kohli once again missed out on winning the ICC tournament. In the ICC tournament against New Zealand, the Indian team’s record has become even worse. India last defeated New Zealand in an ICC tournament in 2003. Since then, in ICC tournaments, our team has been proving to be a waste in front of New Zealand. India won an ICC tournament for the last time in 2013. Then India won the title of Champions Trophy under the captaincy of MS Dhoni.
Let us tell you that the result of the World Test Championship final between India and New Zealand came out within four days of play. The play on the first and fourth day of the match was washed out due to rain. New Zealand captain Kane Williamson won the toss and invited India to bat first.
Team India’s first innings was all out for 217 runs. In response, New Zealand’s first innings ended on 249 runs and they took a 32 run lead on the basis of their first innings. India’s second innings was reduced to 170 runs and thus New Zealand got a target of 139 runs to win, which they achieved by losing two wickets.
The Indian team made many mistakes in the match, but the main reason for its defeat was the poor performance of the players. The player who was expected to perform well in the Indian team, disappointed. Let us tell you who are the 5 culprits of the defeat of the Indian team.
- Shubman Gill – Confidence was expressed in the young batsman that he would repeat the best performance like the tour of Australia. Gill did show his fighting spirit by scoring 28 runs in the first innings, but he could not play a big innings. Gill was struggling with the home series against England, which did not stop even in Southampton. The right-handed batsman got out after scoring only 8 runs in the second innings. The Indian team failed to give the solid start it needed. In the WTC final, the Indian team’s opener became the first and biggest headache.
- Cheteshwar Pujara Team India’s ‘New Wall’ also disappointed with its performance. Pujara could not last long at the crease, giving New Zealand full opportunity to dominate. The Saurashtra batsman scored 8 runs in the first innings and only 15 runs in the second innings. Fans were expecting a century from Pujara in the WTC final, but the veteran batsman disappointed.
- Virat Kohli It would not be wrong to call captain Virat Kohli the biggest culprit of the match. Wrong decisions in captaincy. Not being able to make a big partnership. Not making the right changes in bowlers. Let New Zealand dominate. Virat Kohli flopped as a batsman. The drought of Kohli’s century did not end even in this important match. On the last day, the Indian captain was expected to play cautiously and put the team in a good position. But he was the first batsman to be dismissed in the day.
- Ravindra Jadeja There was a lot of talk about Jadeja being included in the playing XI or not. While many were in favor of including the all-rounder in the playing XI, many opposed it. However, the Indian captain and team management confidently included Jadeja. But Ravindra Jadeja disappointed a lot. He failed to contribute with the bat in both the innings. Jadeja could not spread his fire even in bowling. Team India was disappointed by Jadeja and took the place of the fast bowler all-rounder.
- Jasprit Bumrah What can be said about them? Team India’s fast bowling attack will be led by Jasprit Bumrah, such fans had expected. But Bumrah misled the fans. Jasprit Bumrah did about 36 overs in the match, but did not achieve a single success. Bumrah was not even seen putting pressure on the Kiwi batsmen. So Team India missed out on becoming the champion and the main reason for this was the poor performance of these 5 players.
Cricket News (cricket news) Times now on Hindi news website -Times Network Hindi. And as well as IPL News in Hindi (IPL News) for updates to us google news Follow on.
#IND #icc #world #test #championship #final #india #zealand #performers #india #tournament #Zealand #embarrassed #culprits #Team #India #match