Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic flight| Industrialist Richard Branson will fly on a space trip on Sunday, something like this will be the flight of Virgin Galactic. Billionaire Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic flight set to fly space aboard
Know how Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic flight will be
- British entrepreneur billionaire Sir Richard Branson will leave for space on Sunday
- Branson flight will take off on Sunday, July 11 with weather permitting
New Delhi: To go to space, you can guess the kind of war that has broken out between the rich industrialists of the world, from this, three eminent personalities have announced their space mission. On May 5, Blue Origin, owned by former Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, announced that it would launch its first crew of astronauts to space on July 20. Incidentally, this is the 52nd anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.
On June 7, Jeff Bezos announced in an Instagram post that he was all set to travel to space as his company Blue Origin begins its first passenger-carrying mission on July 20, and during the flight his brother Mark Will be included. On 1 July, Sir Richard Branson set a launch date of 11 July. He announced that he would join the crew of his next spacecraft with Virgin Galactic. With this, Branson will go into space nine days before his fellow billionaire Jeff Bezos.
Here we are giving you some important information about Virgin Galactic’s flight on Sunday 11th July which is as follows-
- The flight will take off from New Mexico at 5:30 PM IST on Sunday, July 11. The plane will have a full crew for the first time, including two pilots, three employees and the company’s billionaire founder, 70-year-old British-born Sir Richard Branson. Other astronauts who will fly with Branson aboard Unity 22 are Dave McKay, Colin Bennett, Beth Moses, (India-born) Sirisha Bandala and pilot Michael Masucci.
- Virgin Galactic’s spaceplane, called SpaceShip Two, has taken more than a decade to build. Since the early 2000s, Branson and Bezos have been competing to develop, test and launch suborbital rockets. These rockets were to be designed for the thrill-seeking wealthy. It was to have a top speed of 2,300 mph.
- SpaceShipTwo is placed under a giant, custom-designed quad-jet double-fuselage mothership known as WhiteKnightTwo. The VSS Unity is attached to a giant mother ship called WhiteKnightTwo that looks like two smooth planes attached to the tip of their wings.
- Once WhiteKnightTwo (Mothership) reaches an altitude of about 40,000 feet, the rocket-powered aircraft (Space Ship Two) deflects between WhiteKnightTwo’s fuselage and fires its rocket engine, straight up and flips oversonic. Its speed of sound, or speed, would be 2,300 miles per hour. From takeoff to landing of the plane, the entire journey takes about an hour.
- Virgin Galactic said it expects more commercial flight ticket orders in the near future. Virgin Galactic says that right now, more than 600 people have agreed to pay between $200,000 and $250,000 to reserve a seat in one of the company’s space planes.
#Richard #Bransons #Virgin #Galactic #flight #Industrialist #Richard #Branson #fly #space #trip #Sunday #flight #Virgin #Galactic #Billionaire #Richard #Bransons #Virgin #Galactic #flight #set #fly #space #aboard