Gaganyaan: Big success to ISRO before the launch of Gaganyaan mission, Elon Musk congratulates
Elon Musk congratulates ISRO, there is a special reason
- Gaganyaan mission to be launched in 2022
- ISRO successfully tests Vikas Engine
- Two unmanned and one manned spacecraft are to be sent.
ISRO has successfully conducted hot test of Liquid Propellant Development Engine for Core L110 liquid stage of manned rated GSLV Mk III vehicle as part of engine qualification requirements for #Gaganyaan program on July 14, 2021. On this success of ISRO, Elon Musk has congratulated him in a special tweet. The Gaganyaan mission is to be completed in 2022, although there has been a slight delay in the mission due to Corona.
What is Gaganyaan Mission
- Gaganyaan is an ambitious mission of ISRO
- There are plans to send three space missions into orbit.
- The three missions will have two unmanned and one manned.
- Human spaceflight is also called orbital module. It will orbit the Earth at an altitude of about 300 to 400 km from the Earth.
- In the payload is the crew module, it is a spacecraft carrying humans.
- Service Module- It is powered by liquid propellant engine.
Training is being given in Russia
GSLV Mk III will be used for the launch of Gaganyaan. GSLV MK III KA also called Launch Vehicle Mark III. In June 2019, ISRO had signed a contract with Glavkosmos of Russia which included selection of candidates, clinical trials and space trials. Astronauts are being trained for short-term weightlessness while learning the nuances of the Soyuz manned space system.
#Gaganyaan #Big #success #ISRO #launch #Gaganyaan #mission #Elon #Musk #congratulates